Care is individualized especially for you. A nurse will develop your Aide Care Plan after assessing and discussing your needs with you. We can help if any of the following apply:
- You have difficulty doing the things you normally do for yourself (bathing, dressing, hair care, toileting, meal preparation, light housekeeping, etc.)
- Your energy and endurance levels no longer allow you to do the things that you need or want to do
- You need help with grocery shopping and other essential errands
- You need companionship or someone to accompany you to medical appointments
- You need assistance caring for a loved one at home
Start your journey towards recovery and a better quality of life. Call (216) 812-5221 for more details or complete the online referral form.